Welcome to I2P
To Report a Bug
You must now register and login to report a bug. Click on the "Register" or "Login" link to login. Once you login, a "New Ticket" link will appear at the top of the page. Click on that to enter your report. Please enter as much information as you can on the bug, including version information and relevant logs from http://127.0.0.1:7657/logs.jsp in your router console.
If you register and include an email address, you will receive notifications when a ticket is updated. Both standard and @mail.i2p addresses are supported.
If you do not wish to register, you may use the username "guest" and password "guest".
Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we were overrun by spam.
- GSoC page
- Petcon paper
- NLnet.nl funding
- Java JRE/SDK Support and Performance
Website Fixup Effort
- effort to translate I2P page to coordinate
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.